“I feel privileged to work with so many amazing people on a daily basis, and honored that my patients place their trust in me. I hope that during treatment, their new smile brings improved confidence and self-esteem.” – Dr. Martin
Dr. Benjamin Martin has practiced orthodontics since 2011 and enjoys the personal interactions he has with his patients throughout their treatment. Dedicated to helping people achieve more confidence through beautiful smiles, he strives for perfection in each smile he creates.
Education and Continuing Education
- Board Certification in Orthodontics – American Board of Orthodontics
- Orthodontics Residency – Baylor College of Dentistry (Dallas, TX)
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, PA)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Brigham Young University (Provo, UT)
In addition to his formal education, Dr. Martin has completed continuing education on a broad range of topics including smile aesthetics, ways to increase the speed of tooth movement, and surgical orthodontics.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Baylor Orthodontics Alumni Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Martin and his wife, Kerri, were married in the summer of 2013. They have a yellow lab, Lucky, who helps Kerri as her diabetic alert dog. They look forward to settling down and starting a family in the Coppell area soon.
Having grown up in Utah, skiing is in Dr. Martin’s blood. He is also an avid cyclist and mountain biker. Often, on weekends, Dr. Martin can be found riding the trails on the north shore of Grapevine Lake.
Dr. Martin is an active member of his church, and looks for opportunities to be of service to others throughout the Coppell community. In the past, he has been involved in a number of volunteer programs, including tutoring high school students to help them achieve their goals of going to college, and providing dental care in charity clinics in Honduras.